Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE SONAM KAPOOR

2:09 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
There is something surreally unreal about Sonam Kapoor's beauty, intelligence, lineage, confidence and acting talent. Almost conversely, box office success eludes her but none doubt that, with a packaging like that , the lady should grow into on of the most unique actors of our times.
She hasn't had her wings clipped by the elusive dodge of box office success. On the contrary, she's flying high and flits past her failures with flair. Despit the fate of Delhi 6, she seems upbeat. If she's disappointed, she's not showing it. There's no chink in her optimism. She asserts. "Nothing's in yur hands except hard work and a really positive attitude. I never think of what could have been, would have been, should have been..."
As famed for being a fashionista as she is for her lineage, she concedes that two synergise entirely. "My sense of style has been cultivated largely by my other and my sister, although my dad has pretty good taste too! We all love shopping for each other, although the really good things are selected by my mum," she confesse.
She does just one film at a time and explains why; "I think it's unethical to be doing more than on e film because you can never give it your 100 per cent then. There's a lot of money riding on a film and it's wrong to be distractred and unable to give it your best."
She want more out of life than just marriage, Sonam stresses. "I want to meet the man of my freams, but I also to be a part of history. And I someday want to look after my parents and give back a little of the love and care they have lavished on me. I want to have the same friends all my life. And want my two best friends (Shaila and my sister Rhea) to always be my best friends. And if we don't get married, the three of us can go to France and grow old chatting all day long!"

0 comments: