Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

AMRITA'S " KARMIC CONNECTION "

10:33 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Bollywood actress Amrita Arora, who tied the knot with businessman Shakeel Ladak recently, says she knew he was the one for her as soon as they met since they have " a karmic connection ". "The minute I set my eyes on Shakeel I knew he was teh man I wanted to marry. It's felt it. I had never felt this before. Shakeeel is eveyhing that I want my husband to be. And I'm determined to make our marriage work. I'll do whatever it takes, " Amrita told media.

0 comments: