Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

I DIES ON THE SMILE OF SAIF.... KAREENA'S INTERVIEW

1:45 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I dies on the smile of Saif Ali Khan. "Kareena Kapoor, you have performed many Khans, what's the difference between them and Saif Ali Khan?"" I am performing in the opposite of Amir Khan in the movie Mr. and Mrs. I performe with him is like a dream. I am lucky to find the chance to perform with him. His work style is so different. I have never seem that style.
"Kareena, what's your favourite actor?" "Saif... becasue I have personal equation to him but my favourite friend is Akshay Kumar."

0 comments: