Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

KANGANA-ONCE UPON A TIME

3:31 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Kangana Runaut is set to play the legendary Madhubala in a film title "Once Upon A Time" , but she says looking as beautiful as the late actress is a challenge. "I've never thought of myself as beautiful. In fact, I've always suffered from low self-esteem. Till recently I'd look at my pictures and cringe. I still have the pictures from my first portfolio I got done in look at my pictures and cringe. I still have the pictures from my first portfolio I got done in Chandigarh. They remind me of how ugly I can look. And to now play Madhubala in 'One Upon A Time In Mumbai' - how will I do it? How will I manage to play the most beautiful woman that Indian cinema has ever seen? My characters have always had a dark and light side. And this one is no exception. But the challenge for me is to look almost ethereally beautiful, like Madhubala. How will I manage that?"

0 comments: