Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

ONLY ONE MAN IN MY LIFE...... ASIN

4:03 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Asin Interview. "You have performed both Amir (Ghajini) and Salman Khan (London Dreams). Tell, Who is the best?" "It is very difficult question. You don't hope me to choose anyone. In fact, both are legends. Those are the pole of Bollywood. It is a common thing between of them that they are good persons." "What's your opinion about Shahrukh Khan?" "Shahrukh Khan is very nice man. I hope that I perform to him very soon." "who is in your life now a days?" There is only one man in my life and that's my father."

0 comments: