Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

AMRITA RAO'S SHORT KUT

6:58 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
She has been hogging the limelight for her dare to bare act in "Short Kut: The Con Is On". But Amrita Rao says she believes in hardwork and not taking shortcuts to achieve success in ife. "My entry in filmdom was not a freak accident, it was my participation in ad films that got me due recognition with famous directors and producers. I guess that's the only shortcut I have taken in my life and it paid off. Otheerwise, I don't believe in shortcuts at all, I beieve in the fact that slow and steady wins the race," she said.
"Short Kut: The Con Is On" is a comedy and it also stars Arshad Warsi and Akshay Khanna. It has been produced by Anil Kapoor and directed by Neeraj vora.

0 comments: