Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

AKKI LOVES ROMANCE

10:48 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
He has done loads of action films and made audiences laugh in rib-tickling comedies, but Bollywood star Akshay Kumar now says he's bored and wants some romance... on screen of course! "I want to do more romance. I've actually gotten bored of comedy and action. Yes, I just want to do some romantic fims. And that's what my my next thing is going to be, " Akshay said in an interview. While his fans enjoyed actioners like Khiladi, Mohra and Khiladiyon Ka Kiladi, Akshay also drew audiences for laugh riots Hera Peheri, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Welcome and Sing Is King among others.
"I've done quite a lot of comedy now and I don't know... sometimes an actor is very sensitive about what he's doing and where he wants to go ahead and do. I know comedy has worked a lot and it has worked brilliantly for me. But now I want to get into romantic stuff and do at least two or three films."

0 comments: