Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

THE GOLDEN COUPLE

4:53 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
They are Bollywood's ultimate pair, the on-screen duo that has stolen a billion hearts. Now, director Karan Johar reunites Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan in a hotly anticipated new film, and talks to them about what it's like to have the Midas touch, in an interview for and international magazine. Excerpts:
KAJOL:-
I never would have expected it. I never predicted if for myself for sure-maybe somebody else, but not me. But, as they say, man proposes and God disposes.So, basically my fashion statement is careless, impatient and irritated.
SHAH RUKH KHAN:-
I think we are comfortable in our own skin. We have never tried to outdo each other. Some things work well in pairs- earnings, shoes, socks, pyjamas. I think we know that our individual scenes in a film are fantastic, but together we are unbeatable. she works because she enjoys it. She's honest, earnest, innocent, very loud, very scattered and very beautiful- all that I'm not. I'm boring, not natural, I'm a workaholic and always in control, I don't love people unconditionally like she does.

0 comments: