Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

I HAVE NOT ENGAGED TO JOHN... BIPS

10:06 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Nine years only in Bollywood and Bipasha Basu would like to think she understands the technical aspects of cinema well enough to direct a film.
Either that or she doesn't want all her to go to, er, waist by playing only the floor-burning experience sizzller forever. The bombshell admits she's got direction on her min and it's not for a too distant future.
"I've learned on the job. I now understand script, character, choreography, camera angles. So I guess I do see myself directiong a film," revealed Bips, adding confidently, " I know I'll be fantastic with things from behing the camera." The direction chaska began with her own interest and fascination in the way she looks! Styling has always been crucial for Bipasha.
The girl has been sporting a huge diamond ring on her finger of late. " It's given by John but we are not engaged", said Bips when quizzed about the gorgeeous ring.

0 comments: