Your Ad Here

Latest stars Wallpapers

Amrita Rao Latest
Pics
View More
What's Your
Raashee
View More
Kulraj Randhawa
Pics
View More
Salman Khan
Latest Pics
View More

Latest News

Kate Makes Her
Choice
Read More
Pricey Aishwariya
Read More
Spousal Paranoia
Read More
Bollywood Queen
Read More
     

SONAM TO BREAK ALL RULES FOR DE NIRO & SRK

10:17 PM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
Sonam Kapoor may be just two films old, but she is choosy about her roles and has drafted strict guideliness for herseld to sign movies. The young actress is, however, willing to make exception if the man opposite her happens to be Robert De Niro or Shah Rukh Khan. "Well, why would one actually ask question if paired oposite Robert De Niro?" asks Sonam with a mischevous smile. "You should consider yourseld plaing fortunate to just share a common frame with him. In fact, I will be happy to even walk past a frame featuring him. No questions asked. " And then there is Shah Rukh. "He is another man for whom I will be so very willing to ignore my rule book. I would be more than another man for whom I will be so very willing to ignore my rule bool. I would be more than happy to go ahead and sign a film if Shah Rukh happens to be my heros," says Sonam, a self-confessed Shah Rukh fan.

0 comments: